Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Proposition

One of my favorite passengers, for this entry I will call him John, he is such a good passenger, I know when I pick him up I am going to make between $30-$100 bucks for the night, (he always tips like $20.00). He is this Hispanic guy and he doesn't speak great English, but he teaches me Spanish here and there and vice versa. He is around 22, single and goes out at first every weekend, now probably every other weekend.

He normally just lays in the back seat and tells me how much he loves me, by screaming my name and telling me that he loves me!, One time he put his friend on the phone and he told me he was going to kill me WTF, anyway I digress, this particular night, I picked him up from a club as usual (normally drop off and pick up).

On the way back to his apartment, he tells me that he wants to be with me tonight, so of course I think that he means something like he is glad I picked him up, but he goes on to clarify that he has money and he would pay to be with me. So I respond "what, John I just picked you up from the club, you could have gotten any woman at the club to come home with you, especially if you paid her, why didn't you?" he responded "I want to be with you tonight, I will pay you, I would like 2 hours with you. At first he offers $200.00, so of course I tell him he is drunk and needs to go in and sleep it off, then we pull up and he offers more.

The following are reasons are of course is why I was disgusted.

1. For this body (really...what)
2. What the in the hell do you want to do for 2 hours, hell when I was a young woman I would have that question.
3. For this body really (some things need to be questioned more than once).

So I park and tell him the amount he owes me, so starts pulling out money. "I will pay you" he says singing a little tune, like he trying to entice me, so he puts $200.00 on the window seal, so" I tell him to go head and sleep it off" (meaning the alcohol), and asks him to give me the money for the trip; he lays out another $100.00, I say John, please just get out. He lays out another $100.00, (which now means we are up to $400.00). I tell him I have to get going, he lays out another $100.00, okay at that point I paused mid-speech it was $500.00 laid in front of me. For the record, the pause was only 10 seconds, but I hesitated, DAMMIT (look I had bills to pay that Monday). Anyway, he finally got out of the car and told me he would call me next weekend (so I didn't take the money).

He called five minutes after I left and said.. I need to be with you tonight, I told him to sober up and call me when he needs a ride.

Someone save me..... this can not be my life!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, what's not clear to me AIRDICA is that did you or did you not take the money???

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if he had said "$500 for 5 minutes"? lol

    ReplyDelete