Monday, June 21, 2010

The Stalker

I was sitting at the metro station and a guy walks up from the parking lot, not from the train station, he asked me was I working I said "yea", I asked him where he was he was going, he said he didn't know the address he just knew how to get there.

Before we pulled up the cab driver in front of me caught a fare from the train station, so there was a woman in the back of his car and the guy who just got in my car, so the driver jumps out and walks over to the cab and says "do you have change?" I said "no I just came out" he continues on and says" I haven't seen you out here before, how long have you been driving?" REALLY NOW HE CHOOSES TO ASK THIS? I mean you have a customer, I have a customer, and yo ass needs change and you want to strike up a conversation now, I said "about 6 months, but I have to go."

So I ask my passenger which way so he tells me, so we start on our way. I have my windows down and the shield so I can barely here him, so I said you have to speak up. So he is giving me directions and he really doesn't know where he is going, he is like no I am sorry ma'am, back up and go this way, then he makes these outbursts like are you alright, are you okay? I say "yea are you alright are you okay"? So he asks "can I smoke in your car," I respond "yea, I don't care", he said "is that a yes or no", I say "YES you can smoke", so I ride all around this neighborhood looking for his drop off point and finally he says "okay can we go back to the main road?" I say "okay", he said" if I don't find what I am looking for can you take me over to Capital Heights do I need to pay you up front?" I said "I would feel more comfortable if you pay upfront".

So we ride back around Kentland so I ask, "Can I ask what you are looking for?" He said yea," my babymuva and my kids", I am like FUCK (in my mind stalker situation), I said "please don't beat her in front of me", he didn't respond. We pull into the complex, he said "slow down, so I can see if I see her car". He says stop right here, he pays me the full amount plus the tip and gets out the car.

As I drove away I heard him yelling at the building to the top of his lungs! Again this was my first fare of the night. The night ended, with me riding by the McDonald's and this crazy man squatted in front of it, yelling BITCH DON'T TOUCH ME.....SHUT UP WHORE! Of course no one was around.

No comments:

Post a Comment