Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Beat Down



I saw my first live police beat down last night. I was picking up one of my regulars, this particular one has baby momma drama. His girlfriend who is about 7 years older than he he is in his mid 30's she has other children with weird age gaps doesn't work full time and he hates her son. But anyway she got pregnant immediately with his child and now wants to get married, (this being her second marriage, 3rd or 4th child few different baby daddy's). Anyway now after the kid is here blah blah blah she wants to do the right thing (smell setup a mile away) and get married. He has a good job either way she will get good child support.

Anyway I was taking him to work, and telling him the effects marriage has on your health, as I crossed over the light this police car came flying down my side of the road the wrong way and there was another car on the correct side of the road, going toward the scene. They cut off the road immediately (but still enough for me to move past). Of course I slowed down to see what the hell is going on, (since they were being so dramatic), and there is already one fat police man on top of the perpetrator dry-humping him and smashing his face in the ground, he wasn't moving not sure if he was already unconscious, got there too late for all of that. The two officers that just pulled around jumped out and start kicking and beating him and two others show up and just hold the flashlights on them. They all had the police car lights (the light of the side of the car) focused on the situation forming a giant spotlight like it was a show.

They were beating the shit out of him, but now that I think back with the dry-humper and the spotlights, I think this was a possible gang rape about to occur. Anyway I had to keep moving didn't see if any penetration occurred or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment