Monday, June 21, 2010

Philadelphia

I was sitting at the station, the train just left and I was the only cab there. Sometimes if I am working the radio I will sit there because it is well lit, anyway this was the weekend and the last train leaves at 3 am. I see a man come down from the top of the train station and say something to the station manager. So he walks over to my cab and gets in, I ask where he is going he says "to Philadelphia", I wanted to giggle because he sounded just like the pedophile from family guy. I said "I am not going to Philadelphia, you need to find another way". He says "The guy in the booth said you would take me". I said, " I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE SAYS I AM NOT GOING TO PHILADELPHIA." So he sits there, cause I guess he is not getting out and I am not moving, mind you he smells like urine, (took a while for the smell to seep up and my nose is no good).

So the station manager who is a nice guy and retiring soon comes out he has called the police and says "I just knew he would do this" he apologized and opened my back door and starts to yell at the guy, he is still protesting with that pedophile voice. When he sees the police he finally gets out. The the look of hatred in his eyes towards me was like the chicken on Family Guy, you know the one that Peter always fights. Could this be my nemesis?

No comments:

Post a Comment