Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Party

Okay I have to say I brought this one on myself for being nosey, so I can blame no one. I picked up a group of women that were coming from a bachelorette party and they were talking and getting all excited in retrospect, I guess that they were making comparisons. They were all focused on the cellphone and then talkin about the stripper, so when I asked what was so interesting (again I say it is my fault). She reaches through the glass and shows me her phone.

It was a picture of her boyfriend standing their smiling with is erect penis (yes he posed proudly for the picture). Anyway they were making the comparisons to her boyfriend the stripper. Now this is sad, but I have friends that have emailed their vagina's to each other to see who had the prettiest, so the picture isn't what disturbed me. It was how he posed for the picture butt naked with that smile (I really wish I had a copy to post).

These things can not be normal. If I wasn't so ashamed of my life experiences I would have a camera just follow me around and document it, so others could endure it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment