Friday, June 4, 2010

The Stripper

I ride woman all the time that complain about the other cab drivers staring at them and trying to pick them up, they hate it, so they like it when they ride with a woman, just pay me I don't want to look or talk to you (damn I sound like a professional whore), but I digress, this had to be a weekend because it was day time a girl came to the cab and wanted to a ride from Landover Station to Union Station, now I don't judge my passengers cause I really don't care, but I assumed she was a dancer because she had the little pull bag, she was willing to pay at least $30-$40 to ride a the cab to the station instead of getting on the train and paying $3.00.

I tell her the train would be cheaper and she said money is not an issue she has a show to do and she was running late and later during the ride she confirmed verbally that she was a stripper. So I say "okay get in", while we are on the way she starts to change her clothes and tells me she is glad I am a women cause the men like to stare while she changes her clothes. This is a pretty clean trip standard almost, until she puts her ass on the glass shield between the front seat and the back, I would have been annoyed with this anyway because I can't see out the back and I don't want to see your ass, but I was pissed this time because the glass was open and my head was there and she had not damn draws on, when I saw that from my peripheral, I almost crashed the damn car trying to cover my face and roll down the windows, I can't....!

I got her to her destination quick, she tipped me well for my discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment