Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Backseat

Okay, I have been driving this cab for a while now and after all the things I have seen and heard, I have to say that taxi cab confessions is real. I mean I really thought the show was fake, it is not.

I pick up a this guy and we go pick up which I guess he is girlfriend for a date, I drop them to the movie theater. My last call for the night ends up being these two. Now the guy from the start wasn't the most articulate fellow, when I asked where I was going when I first picked him up he didn't know, he gave me the wrong street (he remembered once we got close). Anyway this particular night my husband was riding with me and it was late so his ADD was starting to kick up, so he started touching shit in the car. When I am driving I live to have my full attention on what is going on around me.

So I hear soft whispers in the back seat and I see the guy lean over and they start kissing uggghh (personally I hate public displays of affection--especially this close). So they are all over each other, so I pull up to his home and yell "we are here" he gets out and they don't say goodbye. I drop her to her destination and she pays and gets out.

My husband says to me, "she had a smell.... like pussy did you smell it?" I say no you know my nose is no good (he has a nose like a damn Anteater)he wasn't paying the couple any attention cause he was fidgeting with the radio, I said "they were all over each other, you didn't see" he said no "I was messing with the radio." We paused and looked at other and he saw the disgust on the my face, I asked "could it be?"

The kissing.....the smell......my backseat?! (were his hands down there)?

1 comment:

  1. LOL that is hilarious. your husband has a crazy nose lol

    i'm so happy endora told me about your blog

    ReplyDelete