Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Night Was Sultry

Here lately the weather has been humid and I don't cut the air on in the cab because it burns too much gas. This night, I was about to go home but decided to pick up another call. It wasn't too many drivers out so I decided to go ahead and make some money. I picked the call up and he wanted to go to Addison Road station, so I dropped him there. I never sit at this station, but since I was there I was going to see if there was any money flowing.

A guy gets in my car and he looked startled at first probably because I was a woman or he could have thought I was ugly, who knows. He asks can I take him to eastern avenue, so I say okay, do you have an address, he said no, but I know how to get there (this is actually a common response). So we go up one side of Eastern Avenue and he says can you drive back down. In my mind I am like DAMN this is a prostitute situation, but the thing about Eastern Avenue is that they are all transvestites the men have run off all the woman even the crack whores.

So he says slow down, I know this person and asks me to roll down his window. Before I go any further this man looked like Conan the barbarian (the trick/prostitute not the passenger), I mean there was nothing feminine about him. There are feminine shemales out there that you can't tell are men until they speak, but this one, I mean had nothin girly about him except his clothes. So it tells my passenger the price will be $75.00, it gets in. Because I have a bullet proof sheild up it is tight for a big tall person in the back, so its says, ooo it is tight back here, (words you don't want to hear from male prostitute dressed like a woman). So my passenger begins to unzip and it starts to bend to suck his dick. My eyes got big....OH HELL NO YA'LL CAN'T DO THAT IN MY CAR. So it tells me it will pay me, I don't care about the money it is about the clean up and my mental health. So it gets a little persnickety, and is like "it will only take 5 minutes, if you just drive." Okay now I am in a quandary because:

1. This is still a man and it could whip my ass.
2. If we get into an argument some spittle can get on my face and possibly my lip and I will freak out. I already had to through my Arby's drink out when it got in because it's essence might have seeped in. I am sorry if I am being stank (because I do drive a cab and I can't judge), but it is one thing to think that everyone that gets in your cab is a dick sucking whore, but to have a confirmed dick sucking transvestite riding, it is too much mentally.

So I say "you have to find some place else". So they tell me to drive over to these apartments and while we are riding it is like "you want me daddy" and the passenger was smiling, so I turn up my radio and try and curb my nausea by rolling down the window but there was nothing but stale humid air, there was no escape from this hell.. anyway they have me pull up in these apartments and they get out and ask me will I wait (Of course, I will wait I want my money) I said "yes"I just let them know I was keeping the meter running, so I am thinking this is going to be a good 10 minutes extra....do you they were done in less then five, I guess that strong jaw was working it out, sorry anyway, they get in I drop it back to its stroll it tells the passenger to come back again so I drop him back to the station get my money I am like good, this is too much, I am done, for the night.

Why did this other cab come barreling around the corner and runs all up on the curb, this girl jumps out and closes his door so hard it almost breaks it and says miss can you give me a ride. I tell her okay, where are you going she tells me Suitland Road, I say okay. She tells me that he wanted money up front and she didn't want to give it to him and she was glad I was there. From what I understand some drivers ask for money up front and don't give back the change sometimes. She rattled on for a while and told me how thankful she was blah blah blah, so I got her to her destination, she paid and left. I am like good last stop of the night let me stop at the 7 eleven and get me a soda, to calm my nerves.

When I pulled up I knew something wasn't right with the situation, but I ignored my gut and went in anyway. Everyone had left the store except these two young guys, so as I walk up to the counter, he says I forgot something. I pay for my drink and then leave the store. By the time I get in the car started it and opened the soda, I look up and I all I see is teeth, the boys came running out the store with all this stuff, the chips were falling out of the bag flying everywhere their pants were falling they were bumping into each other, it was rather comical even the cashier who came to the door was laughing as he asked me which way did they run.

I should have went home two hours prior, sick of this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment