Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Ties That Bind

Wasn't too many cabs out last night, so I was a little busy, didn't have to sit at the train as much as I have been lately. When I made my drop off and started to go back to the station, I picked up a couple walking (man and woman), the appeared normal enough.

I asked where they were going and proceeded to take them. The guy gets up close to the window and starts asking me am I married, I say "yes", he is sitting sideways looking at me up close to the glass, but he was doing a lot of moving, like he was digging for something or doing something, but I couldn't figure what. So he says "do you and who husband like freaky sex?" I told him it was none of his business and he needed to sit back.

He scooted back some but continued to ask questions, "what is your favorite position", "how often do you guys have sex" "what times of the day". So I ask, "is this for the census?" He laughed and since I didn't respond, he started telling about their sex life. The entire time the girl hasn't said a word, she is just sitting back there. He told me all their favorite positions what they do with candles even before the start to burn them (that broke me by the way...cause you know he is sticking them in her nasty coochie), he was like we are into all the freaky shit and laughed hard and too long (like the count on sesame street 1....2... hahahaha..remember).

We finally pull up and I tell him the fee he pays it and gets out. She didn't open her door, which was weird your fee has been paid get the fuck out. He opens her door for her and she steps out. I put my car in reverse and prepare to pull off and I look over and her wrists are tied together with these leather straps....and he gives me a look like Brad Pitt in that movie Kalifornia. He lifts her dress and she has no underware on (ughhhh in the back of a cab really?!) and he pulls out one of those small leather whips from her purse and starts to spank her with it.

The night was weird anyway, it ended with a guy who saw me earlier at the liquor store who nicknamed me Pinky because of my lips, screaming up the sidewalk PINKY...PINKAY...PINKAY, as I pulled off into the darkness.

1 comment:

  1. weird, weird world, ain't it dude? and when you look back, it makes it interesting ~ no?

    ReplyDelete