Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Stupendous Camel Toe

There is a trend now amongst the young males who are wearing skinny jeans. I am in my early 30's, I don't understand it, but as long as my son doesn't do it, who cares, they them set their asses out all they want (rant done). Well because of this trend, I was able to view the most glorious Camel Toe I have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes upon.

I was sitting at the metro station, and I saw him come out, with those tight ass jeans, I cringed a little because even though I am a girl I can still tell that his balls had to be screaming, his jeans were so damn tight. So I turned away(looking off into the distance) because it was slow at the station, so I look over and I guess he was waiting for his ride, cause he sat down on one of the tree thingies at the station, his camel toe immediately caught my eye and I could not look away.

The jeans were so tight it split the genital area to look like a huge camel toe, I....WAS....ASTOUNDED. Then he had the nerve to have some bags that were on the ground he perched his feet on the bags with some how made it blossom further, which I did not think was possible, I THINK IT EVEN WINKED AT ME!! I was in awe of this thing. I think he knew it was fabulous because he was drawing too much attention to it.

Sorry I didn't get a picture, but I just could not look away and my camera phone would not have done this thing justice, I had to shout this thing out though, no woman could match this and any woman who saw would have been jealous. Maybe it was fake.

3 comments:

  1. a male camel toe is known as a "moose knuckle".

    the more you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was looking for some camel toe and found your little rant. The guy knew what he was doing. You were starin at it weren't ya?

    ReplyDelete