Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Drug Mule

The night was dark and cold...no just kidding..but it was. It was late on a weeknight and I was tired as hell and for some reason I was riding with my headlights off. A guy flagged me down and I thought he wanted to be picked up, he was just telling me my headlights were off and then asks how much would it be to go up to the apartments over by the Old Landover Mall. I give him the price and he and his friends get in the car.

While we are riding, he asks is this car wired, I asked like on Taxicab confessions? He says "no, some of the cabs have a GPS systems on them so the dispatch can see where you are at all times." So I say "Do I have to mace your ass and call the police" he laughs and says "na na it is not like that." So he goes on to see if I would like to make $500 extra dollars a week if I would make about 12 stops for him once a week.

I am no idiot I have been around many dealers in my time, so before I answered, (which took me at least 60 secs...again don't judge me), I told him no because the money now would be good, but fuck that, I drive a cab and my life was complicated enough.

Once I ran down the whole headache of the drug game which they couldn't believe I had any clue about and asked them how they were still dealing they were speechless. His man giggled and got out of the car, I think they felt stupid, I got a good tip! hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Damn Erica, you never schooled me about the drug game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you betta get that money gurl!

    ReplyDelete