Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Dallas Cowboy Fan

Most of DC football fans are for the Redskins as sorry as they have been most here still support them. When the Cowboys come to town there is always tension in the air. In PG County there is a new stadium which as a cab driver I had the privilege to experience last season some good ass money from the stadium. This years Redskins Cowboy game ending early for many as the fights broke out and the skins were loosing (as usual) so I was picking up earlier than I thought.

I picked up a group of young men that had been drinking, it was four of them because one of them had to get in the front seat. He was telling me that he came up here from New York I believe with this girl he had met at home, but he got a little buzzed and got into an argument with a Redskins fan in the stadium so she left him there. I said "you brought her all the way from New York and she left you?" He said "yea, I am not going to call her anymore". Because that was such a stupid response, it peeked my curiosity (in other words he needed my advice, LOL), I asked him how old he was he told me 23, so I said "were you planning on marrying this girl?" he said "no" I said of course you weren't you are 23, you brought her here for sex." He responded "yes, she even asked could I get a room for her friends and I did."

I told him she knew why you were bringing her and getting the room for you guys and her friends was for sex and she is trying to use you. She is a fucked up individual and you don't need to call her back........but only after you are going to get your dick sucked or something first, then cut that bitch out of your life, she is fucked up.

Because he was so young I and the things he was saying, I could tell no one ever told him that dating, marriage is all prostitution it is just an indirect form, you paying for it one way or the other. Even in marriage (for some woman), If they don't get what they want the withhold sex or even if they get mad (whores) I digress, I told him that go back to the room, pee some of the liquor out of his system and call that whore on the phone, tell her all the shit she wants to hear, have sex with her and never call her again, AT THE VERY LEAST get your dick sucked, he giggled, but I was not playin, he already paid for it, get what you paid for (the full service if possible) and move on with your life.,You don't need bitches like that around you.

He thanked me and left me a $20.00 tip....It is cheaper than therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment