Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Sexless Lover

Many of the cab drivers in the county will not go into DC at night, I understand, but I need all of my money so I do. The train leaves the station around midnight Sun-Thurs, after the point if you don't have a ride you have to take a cab or walk. Well this night the guy got off work after 12 and missed his train to DC, so of course all the other drivers rejected him I took him.

Because I am a woman driver many of the men tell me their issues look for opinions from another woman, and of course I had one. This particular passenger swore up and down he was a lover not a fighter and I had nothing to fear from him, he was so much of a lover that his girl would be paying for his fair on the other end, so take my time, it was not his dime. He was around 27 (which I thought was too young) and engaged to a girl he had only known for a year, but he started to tell me about his fiancee and about how she didn't like to have a lot of sex she wouldn't suck his dick and do other freaky things, so I asked him why was he marrying her he seemed to already be unhappy and unsatisfied in his relationship with her.

He said he loved her and she loved him. I don't understand I told him, they were very early in the relationship and she doesn't do the things that he liked, (I couldn't tell him straight up she was probably cheating), she may not be in love with him. He still was puzzled, I said I will just say this, when someone is in love with you they can't deny you, they do things that they know make you happy and please you. When you are that early in the relationship, you miss the person from the time they leave until the time they come home and you can't wait to have sex with especially if you are engaged you can do all the freaky shit you want. So the question you need to be asking is why won't she? I just said be leary she may be cheating, she is a young woman the sex drive is far from dead, (should I told him that he had a small dick or was bad in the bed?)

So we pull up and after all the whining he did for this women you would think she was gonna be a bad bitch, I turned my head to look and I swear she looked like a glazed shitball... I was further perplexed. The guy was a handsome young man, I have always been told that ugly woman do all kinds of freaky shit to keep their men that other woman don't have to do, to keep a man, but this woman didn't.. I could understand his whining if she put it on him, but she won't so WTF??! Could it be money? but I was dropping him in the hood, I mean the deep hood, what did I miss here people?

No comments:

Post a Comment