Friday, May 28, 2010

The Jon



So I was waiting at the station and a young woman, with a wig came over to the car, I believe she was African (because of her accent), she said "OH a woman driving a taxi, I have never seen that before (everyone who gets in says that)." So I ask her where she is going and she says "to the Giant, "(which is a grocery store) but I am waiting for my friend." so I assume it is her girlfriend who was on another train because I didn't see anyone else out there, so I put my car back in park to wait for the next train, I was wrong I didn't look hard enough; coming from the phone booth which appeared to be coming my way was a little Hispanic man. I said "Is this your friend" slightly puzzled, she responded "yes". He was much older than she was, but okay. He gets in the car and mumbled something, so I pull off.

I have passengers who do not speak english they either have where they are going written down or they say the little bit of english so they can to direct me, so he says "yI yant" which means he didn't speak much english, (cause that what my passengers who speak spanish and not much english get in and say when they want to go to or behind the Giant). So the girl says "did you notice she is a woman driving", so he had to understand that, so he said in the Ricky Ricardo voice but with broken english to the top of his lungs "YES A WOMAN I LIKE THAT..." (he goes on), "DO YOU SPEAK SPANISH" I didn't verbally respond, I shook my head no. "HE SAID OF COURSE YOU DO LOOK AT YOU YOU MUST SPEAK SPANISH OOOHH LALA, I LOVE IT WHEN A WOMAN DRIVES ME, I WANT HER TO DRIVE ME... DRIVE ME I LOVE IT.... He would not shut up so I don't know what came over me, so I busted in to the top of my lungs "YOU LOVE WHEN A WOMAN TAKES CONTROL HUH, YOU LIKE TO RIDE." (I know you all hate me, but trust me I hate myself at this point). So he starts to laugh, cause he is stunned, we pull to the mall where the Giant is and he says, no no CVS (which is the pharmacy).

Okay so from the beginning when the girl got in the car I thought she was tricking, but now that they are going to the pharmacy probably for condoms it confirmed it, this was my first pick up of the night, it also was my best tip for the night... I need to make some life changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment