Monday, April 12, 2010

Was that Dolemite?

Okay I have to shout this individual out. I was waiting at the station late one night, no other cabs were out, slow night, I saw a strange figure coming toward the cab, "I was like who is this" and had to giggle out loud because he had the baddest pimp I had ever seen in real life, his hair was lightly feathered, He had his cigarette down by his leg and was pimpin hard, he had on this mid length leather jacket (dark orange). I swear he looked just like Dolemite. He opened the door and he said, "I am deaf and I need to go to the liquor store, and I got you girl, I got you" (with the voice). So I said okay and giggled, he directed me as clear as he could to all of his errands to every stop he needed to make and he paid me and gave me a $10.00 tip (surprise surprise, it was a decent ride -tried to rhyme, don't hate). Nothing crazy happened, but this guy had to write about this guy.

So I have to quote my man Dolemite for that brotha:

Dolemite
: "I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motha fuckas is my game! "

I will let them know my fly deaf brotha! LOLOL









No comments:

Post a Comment