Friday, April 23, 2010

The Crackhead Ménage à trois request

So things were slow one night and I was the only cab out. Right before I decided to go in the dispatch asked me could I pick up this last call before I went in. So I went and got the lady, when I pulled up she was like tip toeing to the car, told me to pull up some and turn my lights off. She was an older kind of disheveled black lady around the age of 56. So when she got in, "I was like is everything okay" and she was like yes, she was sneaking out and she didn't want her boyfriend to hear. She had a bill to pay and needed some extra money, so she was going to the guy she usually tricks with. She said well I don't have any money and he should be paying for the cab, I said okay fine.

While we are riding she tells me how she has all these aches and pains but refuses to go to the hospital because she is scared if she goes in she will never come out also how she tricks on the regular to pay her bills and this is one of her favorites boo's, she has been with her boyfriend for years and he isn't much help.

So she doesn't know exactly how to get there and doesn't have a cellphone. Now anyone that knows me knows I have germ issues, so I don't let people use my phone, (especially to dick sucking whores..... but I digress). I called the guy to get the directions so we finally find the place, he comes out to pay me, in his robe no less with wine glasses (okay hef..),whatever just give me my money.

So he leans in and asked me do I want to come in and join the festivities he would pay handsomely if I attended (first using the word handsomely pissed me off). Second what?!!... I have been driving the cab for a few months now and and this is not the first time that I have been invited to attend a ménage but you don't think I could do better than this couple, that was the offensive part. The wine glasses and were too much because he had no less than a Schlitz malt liquor bitch (or Ripple if you watched Sandford and Son) in the back and he was old and busted and you think I was gonna say yes to you too guys... What?!!

Please someone tell me why, why would I want to join two crackheads, huh, huh! It broke me for the night.



KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!

No comments:

Post a Comment