Monday, April 12, 2010

The Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll



I was dropping off someone in an apartment complex in Bladensburg and this older guy flags me down, he was walking all sad and sorry like someone shoved something in his ass. He walked up and was like, "she left me".. I said "what??" He said "she left me.." I said "who left you and why are you telling me this." He said "I need a ride and no other cabs will come out because I am not going too far." I said well "do you have any money?"! He said yea I have cash and he gave me $15.00 dollars.

While on the way to take him home he starts to tell his story. "I met this woman, she picked me up for the date and afterwards we she invites me back to hang out." First this man is in his 60's talkin about hanging out, but I digress. "So when we get back to the house I ask her for sex." "I say how long have you dated?" He said "well we just met." So I ask him how is it that he is walkin home at 2:00am." He said "she threw me out cause I asked her for sex." so he talked some more about, he just felt as he is too old to play games and needed to get right to the point. I took him to the 7'11 before I took him home and he purchased Little Debbies Swiss Cake rolls with the creme in the center, I didn't understand at the time why he was telling me what he bought (This is important keep reading) so proceeds to get out of the cab and says holding his bag with a smile, "I don't need her for sex I am going to go in and take of my damn self, this is what I should have done from the start.... sorry babygirl just keepin it real."

<--(how I felt at the end of the night)

No comments:

Post a Comment