Friday, April 9, 2010

Where's the line

The Big snow storm 2010.... we are all stuck in the house for a while getting cabin fever a bit; I even thought to myself looking around at my family... Only one can survive. I digress..I finally got to go out in my cab. The first night after the storm, it was busy for a while, but many of the other cabs haven't been out for a while so I guess they were trying to recoup their money in other words there was a lot of competition.

I picked up this young guy to take him back to his girlfriend. He asked for my number so I could pick him back up, but his girlfriend showed and he just said he would call the cab company and ask for me directly, I said fine, thinking he was just talkin, well he did call back and I picked him up. while we were riding he told me he was having a bit of cabin fever. Once we got back to his house he asked me if I was on my way to somewhere else, I told him not at this moment. He asked could I sit and talk to him and he would pay me, but he only had 30 dollars. So I said okay and set the meter. He told me all about his life, girlfriend blah blah blah same old same old. Once the meter hit 30.00 I told him I had to depart, he was disappointed but what is a girl to do.

So I guess this is the beginning of whoring myself. I was told by a good friend that most prostitutes get men that pay them only to talk... Now how the hell does he know that (pervert)!

No comments:

Post a Comment