Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weird Occurances



So the other day I was coming into the station and before I bent the corner there was a man sitting in the ditch. The way he was sitting was like when men leave the toilet seat up and you go in to pee and u do the fall in... you know they way your legs fly up. I thought he might have fell, but I watched him in my rear view. He didn't move, he wasn't shitting cause his pants were up (well doesn't mean he wasn't but you know what I mean). He was just staring straight ahead he didn't move.


I bring this up because a few months back I bent that same corner but up a ways and there was a girl sitting there. This is a road almost all the cars have to come in and out so not a good place to sit dangerous even. She was sitting turned to the side and crying, anyway thought that was worth noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment