Saturday, July 17, 2010

The African Booty Scratcher


In the last 6 months I have been called an African Booty Scratcher at least seven times... seven TIMES by seven different people. Now I use to use this term when I was eight, I thought this was the funniest thing in the on earth to call someone an African Booty Scratcher, I mean it just sounds funny, but I was EIGHT and that was in the 80's.....this is 2010 and this is being yelled at me by adults WTF!

Then they feel stupid when they see I am not even African. I have an excellent example cause it ended up being one of my passengers. I pull up to the house, the street was really tight because their were cars on both sides, so if another car pulls up you have to find a place to pull over to let them by. On top of that it is summer and their are kids grouped up near cars on top of cars. So I happen to pull up to let a car by, of course there was a group of kids. So the customers comes out of the house yellin, "YOU PULLED UP TO FAR IDIOT", FUCKIN IDIOT, GADAMN AFRICAN BOOTY SCRATCHIN FUCKIN IDIOT." So the kids are like do you hear this bitch, I think you should leave her, so the lady walks over to this guy and the kids say "annnnd she buyin drugs" so the form a chant "leave her, leave her". So I back the car up this bitch is still yellin and callin me names. So she opens the door and gets in and I see the look of shock come over her face, I not sure if it was because I was a woman or she could see the deadness in my eyes, but she silent and turned nice.

I asked her where she was going and I took her. My point being that multiple people --adults, are still using the term, come on now..... it's 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment